You can make an eternal difference in the lives of people in Uganda and Tanzania who are working towards getting the Bible in their languages. Your gifts are needed to help complete this immense task. Join our financial partnership team and reap eternal rewards!
There are different ways to become a financial partner. For more information, contact the Wycliffe office nearest you.
- Support a National: Wycliffe’s Vision 2025 goal places a high priority on equipping nationals to do translation and literacy work. Regularly supporting a local worker will assist greatly in their schooling, their children’s schooling, or day-to-day living needs. Are you interested in contributing to a general fund that pays nationals? Or do you have an idea about whom you would like to support or on which project you would like to support a national?
- Support a Project: Your monthly contribution to a specific language project could greatly impact planning and paying for workshops, book publications, literacy programs, and more.
- Support a Missionary: Our missionaries are not on salary; they must raise 100% of their financial support. Contact the Wycliffe office nearest you about whom you would like to support.
- use your resources as you direct us or to contact you if your funds must be redirected.
- personally acknowledge your stewardship.
- keep you informed about the progress of the work so you can witness the results of your investment.
- submit to a yearly audit by a recognized, independent auditing firm and provide annual financial statements. Maintain the highest level of ethical and moral principles in managing the resources God provides.
- maintain good standing with the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability.
- never sell, rent, or trade our e-mail or mailing address lists.
Wycliffe is a non-profit religious organization, and a charter member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.