The Mbeya-Iringa Cluster Project, serving 10 different language groups and involving over 100 people, is a multifaceted project that comes with many challenges and opportunities. Prayer is essential to this huge undertaking.
- That the language teams will produce clear and natural translations. Praise God for their encouraging progress.
- That Mark will soon be available in all ten languages.
- For the growth of the local churches.
- That the Holy Spirit will guide and create unity among the ten Mbeya-Iringa translation teams and among the churches in the area.
- That the church leaders and cluster team members will be unified in purpose and work together well to provide the resources needed to get the work done.
- For divine wisdom for the preparation of follow-up literacy workshops.
- For the people of each people group, that they may understand the importance of using the local languages as well as the national language for their spiritual growth.
- For the Wycliffe team, that God would enable them to work effectively in accomplishing the project goals.