The Sandawe people and the Sandawe Translation Project staff need your prayers. The team continually depends on God’s wisdom for the translation work, as well as His protection from spiritual attack. Your prayers will make a difference in their lives.
- That the Lord will bless the use of the audio players to get His truth to the hearts of the people.
- For Odilo and Rogart to have unity, wisdom and divine guidance as they work on translation. Also for Daniel and Elisabeth as they provide guidance and exegetical help. Pray for the translation process to continue and progress unhindered.
- That the Luke film in Sandawe will not simply be a means of entertainment, but that it be watched with hearts that are ready to listen to the message of the Gospel.
- That the Sandawe Scripture songs will continue to be an effective tool to carry God’s message to the hearts of the listeners.
- That the Sandawe people will thirst for and come to know the truth and that the truth will set them free.
Ideas in praying for these requests:
- Pray on your own
- Pray as a family
- Pray in your small group
- Pray as a church
Find out how your church can become a partner with the Sandawe project.